RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My suburban model SW6D water heater will not ignite. All material…

Customer Question
My suburban model SW6D water...
My suburban model SW6D water heater will not ignite. All material I find mentions a reset button. Where is it? This is a unit that starts from the switch on the inside of the motor home.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
6/18/2015
RV Mechanic: Michael Reush, RV Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Hi, the reset button referred to is located on the thermostat its located behind the exterior door, open it and you will see it on the face of the waterheater, please get back to me for clarification, if necessary, Michael
Finally found it and it is working now. Button was not labeled as such and you actually could not tell it is a button. I just poked around until I found a soft spot and it works. Thanks so much.
Great, good job, enjoy your coach, please take the time to rate me, as this is the way I receive credit for our time together, if you have any more issues , please let me know, thanks....Michael