Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

My suburban model SW6D water heater will not ignite. All material

Customer Question

My suburban model SW6D water heater will not ignite. All material I find mentions a reset button. Where is it? This is a unit that starts from the switch on the inside of the motor home.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 2 years ago.
Hi, the reset button referred to is located on the thermostat its located behind the exterior door, open it and you will see it on the face of the waterheater, please get back to me for clarification, if necessary, Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Finally found it and it is working now. Button was not labeled as such and you actually could not tell it is a button. I just poked around until I found a soft spot and it works. Thanks so much.
Great, good job, enjoy your coach, please take the time to rate me, as this is the way I receive credit for our time together, if you have any more issues , please let me know, thanks....Michael