Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have no brake lights or hazard lights on my 2000 31ft v 10

Customer Question

I have no brake lights or hazard lights on my 2000 31ft v 10 bounder. I can not locate any fuse
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
On many of the Ford Chassis's there is a fuse block under the drivers dash panel, the panel will swing up or have a few screws you can take out to remove it and the fuse block will be near the top. IF it is not marked I would get a test light, turn the ignition ON and probe each fuse for power.... IF you still need more help please let me know, other experts might have some input.... Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
first place we looked was under the dash. but there is no fuse panel. there are to boxes in the front of the engine compartment. One is labeled and the other is not. We checked all the fuses with a light and they all seem fine.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
I have not see one yet where the chassis (ford or workhorse) fuse box is not inside, try looking on the firewall in front of the steering column. Just so I am clear on many of the Ford's dash pod comes off where the instrument panel is located, some will swing up and I have seen that fuse box right on the top and is visible when the dash pod is removed.
It is possible it was relocated for some reason sometimes that can happen but it is rare...
IF you would like to try another expert please let me know...
Robert