Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I cant find the water pump on our 35'winnebago Vectra (diesel).

Customer Question

I cant find the water pump on our 35'winnebago Vectra (diesel). Any ideas? Thanks. I think there is a crack in the intake line because it sucks air when the tank is not full. Havent ripped anything apart, but have had a good look around.
Tom
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
What is the Year of the Vectra? I should be able to get you a plumbing print which will show location...
Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
1995
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
Give me a few and I will have that to you....
Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
Sorry for that delay I had to decipher the print and it will be PW-1 on the print, it looks like it is mounted to some plywood near the tank. Below is a print for you copy and paste that into your browser, it is a PDF file and if you zoom in can have a better look, you should be able to id the lines from the tank. The pump is on the 4th page PW-1 Hope this helps... Robert
http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/1995/M35RQ.pdf