How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert Your Own Question
Robert, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 13291
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Robert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2006 27'BH JayFlight. I have water coming out of my

Customer Question

I have a 2006 27'BH JayFlight. I have water coming out of my low point drains but I can not find the valve to shut this off. fig 19 on page 56 of owners manual does not help.
My TT is winterized so I can not see the frame of the trailer
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
A few areas I would look for this drain valve, I would look in back of the water heater inside, near the water pump and in the plumbing bay or near the water tank. Sometimes they will also cap the drain line on the bottom, it would have a screwed fitting the cap goes onto... Hope this helps some... Robert