RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Low camper top is down and battery is dead. how do i get…

Customer Question
hi-low camper top is down...
hi-low camper top is down and battery is dead. how do i get top back up?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 14 days by:
6/29/2015
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Some models had a manual crank you could use to crank the top back up.This is something usually a handle or rod connected to to crank it back up.Inspect yours and see if it has this crank and if it does not let me know.
Thanks Pete