RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 1996 holiday rambler. the black water tank is leaking…

Customer Question
I have a 1996 holiday...
I have a 1996 holiday rambler. the black water tank is leaking and clogged. How do I find a waste tank, And a in the field repair man?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
6/15/2015
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is Robert
Sorry for the delay... You are going to have to measure the tank to get an idea of the size, one place you can try that I have had luck is Plastic-Mart below is a link for you copy and paste that into your browser. The actual job can be difficult and will require a tech with some RV background in plumbing, I would try some mobile services in your area but in the end you might need to get this into a RV shop as it can be a big job replacing that tank... Hope this helps some... Robert..
Link...
http://www.plastic-mart.com/category/34/rv-holding-tanks