RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2015 Fleetwood southwind 34A and cannot locate the…

Customer Question
I have a 2015 Fleetwood...
I have a 2015 Fleetwood southwind 34A and cannot locate the circuit breakers inside. where are they hid?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
6/12/2015
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is Robert...
Normally the circuit breakers will be with the fuse panel inside, could be under or next to the fridge, on the base of the bed, or under the bed if there is an access panel or in the closet....
IF the fridge was clicking that means it tried to light off on LP, when you are plugged in or generator running and have the fridge in auto it should always want to work on AC....
Does the plug in for the fridge have power?
What is the make and model of the fridge?
Robert
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry I do not do phone service, there is an extra charge and lets see if I can help you in this format.
IS the plug for the fridge dead? Plug something else into it if you have to..
Inside on the door frame should be a sticker with the make and model, that should also help... Robert
the plug works, I plugged in fan and it ran. I still cannot find the breakers nothing around/under bed nor under the fridge.Its a Southwind 34A nothing is noted on the door frame
OK
So the issue is the fridge is not working on AC power... I understand about finding the breaker box and normally it is always inside but if the outlet has power the fridge should be working, I can try and keep helping you with the fridge but need the make and model of it.... Robert
Thanks, ***** ***** don't have any other info to give you.Thanks anyway.
OK
IF the fridge is not working on AC power and the outlet has power you need to check the circuit board on the back of the fridge,(under outside access panel) it will have some fuses on it, one fuse is for the AC side. IF you do check the board make sure you leave the fridge unplugged as you do not want to touch the AC fuse when it is plugged in.... IF you still need more help please feel free to contact me...Robert
Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic