RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 1990 Fleetwood Jamboree Searcher. On the passenger…

Customer Question
I have a 1990 Fleetwood...
I have a 1990 Fleetwood Jamboree Searcher. On the passenger side, the seam above the door has come apart. There is water damage in there and the luan plywood in there is rotting. It seems to be isolated to this area for now. How do i repair this and keep it from spreading? Is there a warrantee for this? Also, backing under a tree limb, I tore a small area of the top covering right by the edge. How do i repair this?--Please advise me--Thanks Dave
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
6/11/2015
RV Mechanic: Larry Welch,
 replied 3 years ago
Larry Welch
Hi Larry here. Is it possible to send a photo?