How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask gene Your Own Question
gene, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 1100
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
Type Your RV Question Here...
gene is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1990 Fleetwood Jamboree Searcher. On the passenger

Customer Question

I have a 1990 Fleetwood Jamboree Searcher. On the passenger side, the seam above the door has come apart. There is water damage in there and the luan plywood in there is rotting. It seems to be isolated to this area for now. How do i repair this and keep it from spreading? Is there a warrantee for this? Also, backing under a tree limb, I tore a small area of the top covering right by the edge. How do i repair this?--Please advise me--Thanks Dave
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Larry Welch replied 2 years ago.
Hi Larry here. Is it possible to send a photo?