RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I'm looking trailer plug Discovery Fleetwood RV.

Customer Question
I'm looking for a trailer...
I'm looking for a trailer plug for my Discovery Fleetwood RV. Chassis is Freightliner
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
I'm in Alberta, Canada
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/9/2015
RV Mechanic: Michael Reush, RV Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Hi, please expand on your question a bit, thanks
Hi Michael,
I'm trying to find a trailer plug in which is bolted onto the trailer hitch of the motorhome.The plug in is bolted on & has another plug on the back of it which plugs into the harness going into the framework of the chassis. The plug-in has 2 female connections, one for a trailer to be pulled & one on the other end to Hook up to existing wiring of motorhome lights. Signal, Brakes etc. I phoned Fleetwood parts & service and they told me it's a Freightliner part. I tried their website to no avail. Their site doesn't communicate with Canada, apparently!!! I can send you a picture if that helps?
Photo would be excellent, thanks
Did you get the pics.
Hi, I have not received any photos, you can attatch them here to your response
/Users/d2e/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2015/06/09/20150609-134122/ZcRezeMsTyqmHScBef%bcA/IMG_0986.jpg/Users/d2e/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2015/06/09/20150609-134122/hTY3PvGOSUWMD63SnxXuMg/IMG_0987.jpg/Users/d2e/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2015/06/09/20150609-134122/kcqBBUTgRcqEKXA0c9u9Ig/IMG_0988.jpg/Users/d2e/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2015/06/09/20150609-134122/yPh2s4IRT6y+k8sMD8im%A/IMG_0989.jpg/Users/d2e/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2015/06/09/20150609-134122/PxQ8qZuZT7SzxKXEoMTTAg/IMG_0990.jpg
thanks, ***** ***** not access them in that format (cut and paste) do you see the link icon on the tool bar? click on the link, and it will take you to a browser to your computer find the photo, and it will allow you to attatch it once its downloaded to the link.
I'm sorry, the paperclip icon
Sorry I don't see it. I can email or text.
email to***@******.***
On the way
thanks, ***** ***** a bit for Justanswer to receive and forward to me.........Michael, I will get back to you as soon as I receive them..
Hi Michael, Darcy here. Still waiting for your reply
thanks good to hear from you, did not receive the photos thru Just answer, email them directly to me ***@******.*** thanks for your patience
Hi,I do recognize the 7 way, thats probably something you have found, however the other one I've never seen, and dont know how to advise you..........Interesting for sure, with that I will opt out and allow another expert to help you
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic
Hi I'm WayneI see you been waiting a long time do you still need help with this let me know