peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a Damon Astoria 2009 the rear slide out has 4 cables

Customer Question

I have a Damon Astoria 2009 the rear slide out has 4 cables the top cable does not retract is that a difficult. The slide still works
Category: RV
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I tried to look up to see if I can find the part number of a new cable retracting device is this something you can help me with
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This may be due to a fault with a motor that retracts the cable needing replaced or the cable guide causing the cable to bind up.Unfortunately I don't have the info on how to replace any of these components but these can be some of the common causes here.
I would have these checked into to locate which is the fault and the affected component either repaired or replaced.
Thanks Pete