RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Have a tailgater hooked up to our keystone cougar 2012 have…

Customer Question
Have a tailgater hooked up...
Have a tailgater hooked up to our keystone cougar 2012 have satelite in back bedroom...now trying to figure out how to get signal to living room TV also
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 5 days by:
6/12/2015
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 3 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Depending on how your model is set up here you may have to run some type of splitter and cable to the front.If this is already in place and you have no sat. in the living room this may be an issue with a damage cable needing repaired or replaced possibly.Some models have switchable signals to switch between front and rear and you might check and see if yours does and if it is switched to the bedroom only.
Thanks Pete