RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

We have a dometic comfort control center 2 thermostat. How

Customer Question
We have a dometic comfort...
We have a dometic comfort control center 2 thermostat. How do I set the thermostat to start the program's automatically without having to do so manually?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/6/2015
RV Mechanic: Michael Reush, RV Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Hi, I am forwarding you the setup instructions for the thermostat , please let me know if this resolves your issue, thanks......Michael
The manual that was sent as an attachment to your response was the same manual that came with the Dometic thermostat system that was installed when we purchased the fifth-wheel. I find the instructions to be difficult to understand as the technology involved is more sophisticated than I. I do not feel that receiving the same manual as the one I already have was worth the $38. It would have been helpful to have been asked before if I already had the manual.I expected a step-by-step description of how to solve my problem. I have tried to follow the manual and to set up the thermostat, but I do not have much faith in my success.As I already had the same manual that was sent to me and no guidance was given in your response to my question in how to setup the thermostat, I feel that the $38 charged to my account should be reversed. The service was not what I expected and I shall notify American Express that I was not satisfied with the service I received.***** *****
wow, were only getting started, however, I will opt out of your question, and allow another expert to assist you....................thanks. Michael
gene
gene
gene, RV Mechanic