RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Dometic RM2310 in '97 RoadTrek we bought. I can't…

Customer Question
I have a Dometic RM2310...
I have a Dometic RM2310 in '97 RoadTrek we bought. I can't get the frig to light. Help.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
6/5/2015
RV Mechanic: Michael Reush, RV Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Hi, what I need you to do is go outside and open the rear door to the refrigerator, then look to the right lower, this is where the burner assembly is, take the cover off of it so you can see whats happening when someone helps you light the gas, it may very well be that it needs to be blown out , as debris falls directly into the burner and clogs it, take a look and let me know, thanks