RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I need a outside entry door handle 2005 travel supreme

Customer Question
I need a outside entry...
I need a outside entry door handle for a 2005 travel supreme it runs on a cable from top to handle where can I get one?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
6/5/2015
RV Mechanic: Michael Reush, RV Technician replied 3 years ago
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Hi, I believe you have a ptl door, take a look at this link and tell me if this is yours , thankshttp://www.ptlengineering.com/?page_id=890
thanks, ***** ***** that is a ptl lock, is older, take the photos, and send them to ptl, and speak to them. let me know how you do, thanks email is***@******.***
bedroom slide is on rollers how do we adjust it because it is going in to far at the top?
Hi, good to hear from you, how did you do with the door handle?
not good still nothing
they are sending one they think Might work
thanks, ***** ***** am not familiar with the slide out system on your Travel Supreme........
Ok thanks
did you talk to ptl, and they are the ones sending you the replacment, and did they recognize the original?