peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a dometic 310 toilet that the water is accumulating

Customer Question

Hi I have a dometic 310 toilet that the water is accumulating unspder the flush ball on top of I don't know the vent seal perhaps? Whatever lets the waste into the black tank. The toilet has worked since winterizing but not quite right. Two ladies that will have to call a tech if not something straightforward. We tried the power flush. This is the second season for a permanently parked unit
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what you have described here this sounds like a mechanical fault with the flush valve in the bottom of the toilet itself not opening properly or at all.This will need to be inspected further to pinpoint if it needs replaced or if it can be repaired to correct this issue and to see if anything is clogging it up that may need removed.
Thanks Pete