gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Good afternoon, I have noticed a hole in my rubber roof, how

Customer Question

Good afternoon, I have noticed a hole in my rubber roof, how can I repair this properly and how would I find out if the roof is still under warranty, I be leave it is ten years, thank you for your time
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 2 years ago.
Hi to find out if its under warranty contact the manufacturer of the trailer. Have the vin number on hand it will identify the unit to them..........Now as far as the repair, how large is the hole, does it need to have a patch , or is it small enough to apply roof sealant to? I will advise on the proper treatment, thanks, Michael