Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Domectic fridge works but keeps beeping like door open.

Customer Question

Domectic fridge works but keeps beeping like door open. Doors closed tight! New leisurevan 2015 model, second trip out. How do we stop beep till we get home????
Reset did not reset it.we r gone for a month in rv so I also need the fridge to work. Happy to pay if we r able to fix and not need a technician.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
Try and unplug the light inside the fridge and see if the beeping stops for you. On many of these units he circuit for the door alarm will go through the light circuit and unplugging that may make it so the unit is not beeping all the time. I might also try to remove all the shelving inside and see if it that helps any. Beyond that I would have a dealer look at it for warranty.... Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I unplugged the light and took shelves out and the refrigerator is still beeping--will have to take it back for service repair. Sorry your suggestions didn't work. It was worth the $5.00 for a shot at fixing it.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
I only get credit when you select a rating, since the issue did not get resolved I will request a refund for you... Robert