Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My slide will not work,

Customer Question

my slide will not work, I checked the the motor and their is no power coming to it, can it be a fuse or breaker and which ones do I check.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you still working on this, I guess I should of let you know that this is urgent
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Sorry for the delay...
Make sure the parking brake is set and the RV is in neutral or park. Many times the slide room will be wired directly to the battery so I would go to the battery and follow the cables, look for a tripped auto breaker or in-line fuse on one of the cables. Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Since it took so long to hear from you I hired an RV mechanic to come and look at it and it is a bad motor, I had to order a new one. I kept trying to get into my account to cancel this. It kept telling me I would have an answer in 8 minutes, I couldn't wait any longer so I will ask for a refund.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
OK
I can request a refund for you.... Sorry it took so long, maybe next time... Robert