Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Randell, . I have a 2001 Breve, my passenger

Customer Question

Hi Randell, my name is Ron. I have a 2001 Breve, my passenger rear jacks will not come back up. I can push it up, but it is very difficult. any suggestions? Thanks
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Randall has not been around for some time...
So when you pushed the jacks up did you do anything else?
This sounds like it could be a bad solenoid valve for the jacks, the solenoid valves will be located by the hydraulic tank and the pump/motor, the solenoids will have wires going to them. IF you can check and tell me how many solenoids you have it will help, you should also have HWH slide-rooms and they will also use solenoids. Run the jacks and listen for the pump and locate the solenoids, the solenoids will also have a spot on the end for a 1/4" nut driver OR T handle, I need to know how many you have and if they all have the 1/4" nut or a combo with the T handle. HWH has a few different set ups.... Robert