Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a motorcoach with a Thetford Aria Deluxe Ii electric

Customer Question

I have a motorcoach with a Thetford Aria Deluxe Ii electric toilet. While the flush valve works when the top button is pushed, the the toilet no longer pumps water to rinse out the bowl. I can hear the electric pump running but no water comes out when the bottom button is pushed. ( I do get a small bit of water after the flush valve closes but no rinsing flow at all.)
What's up.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert..
To start I would access the water fitting on the back of the toilet and make sure you have flow through the line, when you hit the button it should trigger a water solenoid valve, if you are not getting water then I suspect the water solenoid is at fault. Robert