RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a motorcoach with a Thetford Aria Deluxe Ii electric…

Customer Question
I have a motorcoach with...
I have a motorcoach with a Thetford Aria Deluxe Ii electric toilet. While the flush valve works when the top button is pushed, the the toilet no longer pumps water to rinse out the bowl. I can hear the electric pump running but no water comes out when the bottom button is pushed. ( I do get a small bit of water after the flush valve closes but no rinsing flow at all.)
What's up.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
5/23/2015
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is Robert..
To start I would access the water fitting on the back of the toilet and make sure you have flow through the line, when you hit the button it should trigger a water solenoid valve, if you are not getting water then I suspect the water solenoid is at fault. Robert