RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Im trying to lite the out door stove on my 2005 flaggstaff176ltd…

Customer Question
Im trying to lite the...
Im trying to lite the out door stove on my 2005 flaggstaff176ltd the tank is full and the shut off is on? so why wont it light and I don't smell any propane
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/23/2015
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is Robert....

IF you have a LP detector make sure it is turned ON, some will trip the flow of LP if it is OFF. Go back to the tank and shut the valve, slowly open it back up sometimes if the valve is opened to fast the regulator can lock up and you might not get the proper pressure. IF you still have no LP check where the hard pipe enters the RV sometimes under the sink and make sure a valve is not shut, normally it would have a red handle. Beyond that I would have a shop test with a manometer to see what the pressure is, could be a bad regulator.... Robert
Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic