RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Location of on off switch on a 2011 coachmen mirada

Customer Question
location of on off switch on a 2011 coachmen mirada
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
5/22/2015
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is Robert...
Normally the house battery disconnect switch would be located near the entry door, sometimes it is next to the step switch leading into the RV, above the entry step in a cabinet OR on the monitor panel. Sometimes you might also find a manual disconnect switch right at the battery. IF you are still having problems finding that please feel free to contact me.... Robert
where is my answer
I am not sure I understand, are you looking for the house battery disconnect switch or something else? Have you looked near the entry door, above the entry door and at the battery?