RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My rear leveling jack springs broke and I wondered if I can…

Customer Question
My rear leveling jack springs...
My rear leveling jack springs broke and I wondered if I can manually raise the jack as I am stranded in a fairground Rv lot
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
5/19/2015
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi my name is Robert....
Do you know where the pump motor is located? Briefly run the jacks and listen for the pump, go to the pump manifold and you will see some solenoids with T handles on them, they are for the jacks, open the T handle about 3 turns and the jacks should raise up once the pressure is released. The other solenoids are for the slide-room, they require a nut driver to open. It looks like that manifold is right in the front of the RV through the engine access and down.... Robert