Larry Welch
Larry Welch,
Experience:  Master RV Tech at Hickory RV
81671807

My rv return air ducts aren't sucking air in

Customer Question

my rv return air ducts aren't sucking air in
Category: RV
Expert:  Larry Welch replied 2 years ago.
Hi Larry here. I will try to help you but I need a bunch of info
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im here, what info do you need

What type of a/c unit is installed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

coleman 15000 bxxtu rooftop

btu

To me, it sounds like your evaporator is restricted, assuming you filter is clean. If this has helped you, please take the time to rate me so I get credit for the time spent with you. If we need to go further, please contact me again so we can resolve your issue. Happy Trails
If this gave you some insight to your issue, please take the time to rate me so I can get credit for the time we have spent. If we need to go further, please contact me and we will solve it. Happy Trails
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you for your answer, with my research and the help of other experts, i learned that the problem is that the supply air in and the supply air out, are not closed off from one another, so all the supply lines are fighting against each other, there needs to be divider plate installed between these two and then runs up into the unit. it seems that my tech when he installed the unit, omitted this plate. but thank you for your answer

Glad I could help, please take the time to rate me on the time we spent together so I can get credit for that time. Happy Trails