gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Joe. I have a 1994 Holiday Rambler Endeavor on the Ford

Customer Question

Hi Joe. I have a 1994 Holiday Rambler Endeavor on the Ford Chassis. the AC coil is not actuating the clutch (has 12v to it). The AC compressor is a Sanden 4653. I need to find a replacement coil and clutch. I have located a couple of replacement compressors but don't want to evac the system ... only replace the coil/clutch.
Thank you
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 2 years ago.
Hi, take a look at this clutch.........Michaelhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/like/110953366342?lpid=82&chn=ps
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is close but mine has a two wire coil that goes to a Ford connector. And the pulley is a six group
thank, with that I will opt out and allow another expert to assist you, thanks for your patience. Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for trying
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks for trying Michael