RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a NORCOLD 323X in my Jayco PU trailer. Its not cold…

Customer Question
I have a NORCOLD 323X...
I have a NORCOLD 323X in my Jayco PU trailer. Its not cold at all. I ran it one night on A/C and one night on propane. It did not work. I checked if any obstructions on any fins. There were none. The flame when in gas was blue, not yellow or anything else. It is definately hot at the top where the heat should be coming out. Whats left?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/6/2014
RV Mechanic: Michael Reush, RV Technician replied 8 years ago
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Thank you for using Just Answer, I will quickly, and methodicly work through your repair needs.......Thank you.........Michael, hi NO, this is a cooling unit problem........if I can be of further assistance, please let me know