RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Inverter Charger | Freedom 458 Inverter/Charger | Xantrex Power…

Customer Question
Inverter Charger | Freedom 458...
Inverter Charger | Freedom 458 Inverter/Charger | Xantrex
Power to inverter 110 input, but nothing comes on . No lights what so ever on inverter. Control panel inside the RV , will light the Charger light for about 30 seconds and it goes out.
There is power from the batteries to the inverter. Shore power is on a 30 amp breaker with juice. Could you tell me the problem ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: RV
5/13/2014
RV Mechanic: Joe, RV Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Joe
Joe, RV Mechanic

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I will always try to reply back to you right away however please understand that I may be busy answering another customer back and thus it may sometimes take time to reply back to you. As soon as I return I will be sure to reply back to you as soon as I am able to.

Please start by checking power and ground to the inverter. If you have power and ground but inverter is dead the problem is within the inverter. If you instead are saying the remote panel has no display then it may be remote related.

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Thanks,

- Joe

Bonuses are appreciated. If you feel you need to leave a rating with poor/bad please instead reply back to me via the reply to expert button so that I can try to assist you further. The first two ratings are negative feedback the next three after the first two are positive and only for those 3 do I get a positive rating. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a great day!

Just checking in as I never received a reply and I wanted to be sure that you received the help that you needed on the questions you had. And if you had any further questions.

Thanks,
Joe