RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

my 2001 beaver leans really bad on the driver side when 2 of…

my 2001 beaver leans really...

my 2001 beaver leans really bad on the driver side when 2 of the slides are out ok when jacks are down put slides in raise jacks rv stills leans until u drive it it will levelright out

7/20/2013
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 9 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Hi There.....

Do you know the leveling system you have? Should say on the control pad.... Normally when you start the engine and go into drive the air bags will go to ride height, and then when you park it should hold ride height until you use the jacks and then the air should dump out of the bags and then the jacks will lower. So need to know if the bags are all deflated when this is occurring, if the driver's side is dumping and the passenger side is not when you go to use the jacks the coach would lean, normally this is controlled by a dump solenoid valve. IF the unit starts leaning after sitting then you could have an air leak in the system. This might not be an easy fix but tell me if this is happening when the unit sits and if the air bags are dumping when using the leveling and what leveling system you have.... Robert
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic