Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

for interior lights I am considering LED Puck lights, would

for interior lights I am considering LED Puck lights, would this be a good choice if so could you refer me to website like you did previously. I bought the converter you recommended, hope it works out
OK

Click HERE for one place that has these, they are a bit spendy but look really nice. Also be careful on how many you are using for one circuit. They should have a spec on the wattage, when you call I would ask them how many you can run on one circuit, it will depend on the length and size of wire so make sure you check into that before installing them.....I would not go to crazy with them and I might add some reading lights or other ceiling lights as well... HERE is another place that carries other types of lighting that you might want to add. Doing this from the ground up you need to be aware of what you are doing, I would suggest getting a hold of the RVIA manual and having a look at the sections as it will tell you how to build this per code. Click HERE for that.... I am just thinking of safety on this for you... I have done the course and the books go into fine detail on codes such as the electrical, plumbing,propane etc.... Robert