RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

i have a Norcold Model N611 serial number(NNN) NNN-NNNN Im getting…

i have a Norcold Model...
i have a Norcold Model N611 serial number(NNN) NNN-NNNN I'm getting 5 flashes and no cooling.
I have been told how to reset it by jumping pin 15 to ground but my refrig. doesn't have that type of circuit board. I can send picture of circuit board if needed. it's a 2004 model year.
9/14/2012
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 10 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi There...

Do you have the 628661 power board? as that would be a different reset procedure...

Thanks, Robert

I just checked and yes i do have a 628661

AH....

OK that is what I figured..... Click HERE and see procedure number 2, can not do the first one on the 611.... If this does not work some in depth troubleshooting will have to be done. This code is a safety feature and will shut the fridge down, could be a cooling unit issue or control board... Hope this helps... Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic