RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Norcold Mod. No. 1200LRIM in a 40 MH. The ref. suddenly…

I have a Norcold Mod...
I have a Norcold Mod. No. 1200LRIM in a 40' MH. The ref. suddenly quit operating. The AC/DC converter is working and the 5 amp fuse in the ref. power board is not blown. The controls om the front of the ref. are not operational and neither is the switch to LP.

Any suggestions?
7/8/2012
RV Mechanic: Michael Reush, RV Technician replied 10 years ago
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Thank you for using Just Answer, I will quickly, and methodicly work through your repair needs.......Thank you.........Michael, hi what is the voltage reading at the connection of the control module? DC........... and ck that same voltage on the fuse on the mother board................
I have no DC power into the board
Ok so actually this is good news, as the fuse that protects the refer has blown,,,,,,,,,now to find it is the chore. I see you have an American Eagle..............unit has several fuse panels,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,have you cked them all??????? with a test light?

Yes, i found a blown fuse in the battery compartment. I willpurchase a new one in the morning.

Thanks a lot.

XXXXX XXXXX

Excellent I have enjoyed working with you..........Michael
Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician