RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

While AC power is on and the DM2652 refridgerator is in Auto,

While AC power is on...
While AC power is on and the DM2652 refridgerator is in Auto, it keeps cycling to Check and the relay to the gas keeps clicking. I checked all connections to see if anything is loose. The refridgerator runs in gas mode, but keeps clicking in Auto mode. What should I check next?
6/30/2012
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 10 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi There...

What is the Year and Mode of the RV?

Am I working with you on another question about this?

2008 Palomino

Model# XXXXX

Serial# XXXXX

,

2008 Palomino

Model# XXXXX

Serial# XXXXX

OK

So you are running the fridge on Auto with the unit plugged into a shoreline and it is cycling back and forth? In Auto plugged into a AC power source it should be recognizing the AC power and staying on AC power, when AC power goes away it should switch over to LP.... How is your battery voltage?

I know what it is suppose to do. my voltage is 12 vdc, and it is good. Fridge only operates on gas , the auto keeps switching back and forth every 2-3 seconds, and not cooling on Auto mode.

OK

If the AC and DC voltage is good, and it keeps switching back and forth I suspect that the circuit board is the issue, you are limited on testing. I would verify all your connections make sure the fuses on the board are snug and not loose. Not to much else it can be besides a loose connection....... Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic