RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

norcold..I believe my battey voltage dropped to low...restart…

I have a Norcold Model...
I have a Norcold Model N61X refrig that worked fine before camping last fall, but when i went camping it quit. I believe my battey voltage dropped to low. The on light is on, but flashes off 5 times about every 3 seconds, I performed the reset while camping and it didn't work - it now says the sources are turned off and locked out - how do i restart the frig now - help!
6/2/2012
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 10 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi There!!

You are going to have to access the control module on the back of the fridge, Click HERE and follow the directions on page 21, that should get you going again. If that code comes up again prior to a full cycle then you may need a new cooling unit. At that point I would let a shop diagnose, the labor time on that should just be over 1/2 hour.

Hope this helps..... Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic