RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 1994 fleetwood pace arrow and none of the three…

Customer Question
I have a 1994 fleetwood...
I have a 1994 fleetwood pace arrow and none of the three switches will start the water pump. There is power to the fuses and breakers but no power at the switches or pump. I have the schematics but they don't show what I need. How are the switches and pump powered?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: RV
5/1/2012
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 6 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi There!!

Thanks for Choosing Just Answer...

Since you have three pump switches, there is a controller relay between the switches and the pump. The wall switches tell the control relay when to turn on/off. The location of that relay can be in a number of spots and this is an older unit, I would start looking near the switch outside, I have seen these on the fleetwood behind the fridge or fuse/breaker panel also. Click HERE and that will be what you are looking for, or very close to it. It will also show you how it is wired. Also if you have not looked I would look for an in line fuse at the pump...... IF you can not find that latching relay I would try and get a hold of fleetwood to see if they can tell you location..... Hope this helps some.... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Also verify the battery voltage, anything under 10.5 volts the water pump might struggle to come on....

Thank You!!! Please hit ACCEPT for my efforts, Positive feedback and BONUS welcomed!!