RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

454 chevy: changing..engine in a 1989 winnebago elanden

Customer Question
what is the procedure for...
what is the procedure for changing the engine in a 1989 Winnebago Elanden, engine is 454 chevy.......thank you R A Carbone
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: RV
4/1/2012
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question. I have been off all day and apparently other techs have been as well. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

Are you looking for the basic procedure or more detail than that? This is going to require some special tools if you do this yourself. Please explain how I can assist you here in some detail. R.J.