RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

number of relief valves on my 2003 hurricane motor home .

Customer Question
I have a number of...
I have a number of relief valves on my 2003 Hurricane motorhome. What are they used for. Where do I find some. Larry
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: RV
2/13/2012
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 10 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

Are you talking about the water system?
Yes ,it is in the water lines
You must be talking about low point drains............and you need to contact Thor for a copy of the plumbing diagrams for your coach. I don't have one and these vary from model to model and year to year. That number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN

You really don't use these except to winterize the coach and even then if you use RV antifreeze as you should you don't usually need to use them. Draining the water heater and putting it on bypass and then pumping the fluid through the system with the pump usually protects you just fine..........unless you leave in a place with very low ambient temps way up north.

Please get back to me if you need more help once you get these. And I would get a set of wiring schematics while you are at it. You will have need of those at some point and they are very helpful to have. Follow ups are included in our fee. R.J.
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification