RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Itasca suncruiser 2001 Model..fried..retract..valves

Customer Question
Itasca suncruiser 2001 Model 35U...
Itasca suncruiser 2001 Model 35U. Hydraulic pump is fried and I am unable to retract the slide out rooms. The only hydraulic valves I can find are the 4 for the jacks which does not allow the living room slide to be winched in. Where are the valves for the slide outs located? I think that I have searched everywhere. How do I I get the slide outs in so that I can get this thing on the road?
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: RV
12/31/2011
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 10 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi There!!

Thanks for Choosing Just Answer,

'

Normally on these if it is a HWH system the 4 solenoid valves will be in the front facing the cap to fill the reservoir and the slide out valves will be on the back side of the manifold. I beleive there are two valves and you need a 1/4" nut driver to open the valves, (not like the T handles for the jacks) the nut is on the end of the solenoid cap, should open no more then 3 turns. If you are still having problems please let me know... Robert

Thank You!!! Please hit ACCEPT for my efforts, Positive feedback and BONUS welcomed!!

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic