RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Blower..rough..wont turn on I checked the fuses and the off on switch…

Customer Question
My attwood furnace had a...
My attwood furnace had a nest in the blower cage and i turned it on and i it ignited and was running very rough Now it wont even click on It looks like there is a reset button on the furnace itself but it wont pop out Can you point me in the wright direction Also the air cond was working but nw that wont turn on I checked the fuses and the off on switch on the furnace THe small red light does blink
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: RV
10/11/2011
RV Mechanic: gene, RV Mechanic replied 10 years ago
gene
gene, RV Mechanic
If you have a Coleman analog thermostat?Check the fuse on the back of the thermostat?Check this and let me know,here is a manual on the Atwood furnace as well,this will also help.Get back to me we will go from here.
gene
gene, RV Mechanic