RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have 1998 aerolite 8527 5th wheel trailer..30 amp

Customer Question
i have 1998 aerolite 8527...
i have 1998 aerolite 8527 5th wheel trailer. 5 breakers. 4 breakers are good, 5th breaker when turned on pops the house 30 amp breaker. We cannot figure out what the breaker goes to. 1 breaker is a/c and it works. 1 breaker is Refrigerator and it works. This one the wire runs from the box under seat up toward front. All was working great yesterday until we washed the camper .
Submitted: 11 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
6/19/2011
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 11 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. I was out all day and it appears some of our other techs were as well. This is a busy time of year. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue if you still need some help.

I am thinking this is for some outside outlets and you may have gotten water in them. Check those and see if they look wet. Most panels are labeled inside, but maybe this one wasn't or the tag came off. Let me know if you need more help with this. R.J.