RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a dometic fridge freezer in a caravan model rm7651l…

Customer Question
i have a dometic fridge...
i have a dometic fridge freezer in a caravan model rm7651l the pcb part number mes(###) ###-####241 has failed 4 times, can this board be repaired or is there a modified part available?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 day by:
1/12/2011
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 7 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is ***** ***** perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

The board can be repaired by Dinosaur Electronics in Oregon. Go HERE for that website.
Give them a call and ask them what it would cost. The also sell the best after market boards but I don't know if they have one for yours. Please let me know what they have to say. I don't know if you need a manual for this but if you do go HERE for a copy. R.J.