RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

2010 Fleetwood: I blew the circuit that feeds the bathroom…

I have a 2010 Fleetwood...
I have a 2010 Fleetwood Discovery 40X. I blew the circuit that feeds the bathroom, living room tv etc. I can find one GFCI in the bathroom, however I do not have power to that GFCI. Is there another GFCI on the circuit, and where is it located? All of the breakers are working. Everything has been reset. No power at the kitchen outlet, Bathroom GFCI, Bedroom TV or both living area TVS.
12/30/2010
RV Mechanic: gene, RV Mechanic replied 11 years ago
gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Check the breakers on the inverter,it feeds these outlets,reset if needed.Let me know we will go from here.
gene
gene, RV Mechanic
I've reset the breakers for the inverters in the breaker box. Still not workingAre you still there??its getting late, are you able to help???