RV

Connect one-on-one with a verified rv mechanic who will answer your question

Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

More related answers
All rv mechanics are VERIFIED
Magnum chassis fuse panel location 1998 safari panther I
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
magnum chassis fuse panel location 1998 safari panther I just purchased it and cant find 12 v fuse panel other than above bed but that's not the one I need … read more
I purchased Dometic #651815cxx1co it will cool for awhile
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I purchased Dometic #651815cxx1co it will cool for awhile turns off wont come back on till I lower the temp. … read more
Had the batteries replaced and the wiring is wrong. 1997
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Had the batteries replaced and the wiring is wrong. 1997 Safari Sahara. In storage for 2 years. Started every month for 3 months then wouldn't start. Emergency switch doesn't work but generator starts… read more
I have a leaky black tank. My mechanic says I need a new
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have a leaky black tank. My mechanic says I need a new tank. My RV is a Safari Sahara 2004 which I bought new. It has 2 toilets. Where can I find a new one? Larry … read more
I have a 1998 Safari Sahara motor home that the speedometer
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I have a 1998 Safari Sahara motor home that the speedometer sometimes works and sometimes does not. When the key is turned on the needle goes all the way to the right and comes back, sometimes it does… read more
We have a 1999 Safari Sahara and we cannot find the location
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
We have a 1999 Safari Sahara and we cannot find the location of the water pump that needs to be replaced. Can you help us out? … read more
This is 95 35 ft Sahara safariI have a chasis battery
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
this is for a 95 35 ft Sahara safari I have a chasis battery and a coach battery, a generator, an inverter and a converter, plus a solar panel. I cant seem to get my connections correct or something b… read more
I have a 1995 36 foot Monaco safari Sahara RV and I need to
Joe
Joe, Service Technician
I have a 1995 36 foot Monaco safari Sahara RV and I need to know how much it weighs? I bought it used and I can not find any labels anywhere on it to tell me the this or how much the tow hitch can pul… read more
I am considering purchasing a 2004 36ppd Cheetah Safari (with
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
I am considering purchasing a 2004 36ppd Cheetah Safari (with 49,000 current miles) and have heard repeatedly about the trailing arm problem with estimates of $3-$4000 to repair. Is that accurate? How… read more
Safari: Sahara motor home..manually operated park brake..Beaver
mgy41512
mgy41512, RVIA/RVDA Certified Technician
I just bought a 1999 32 ft Safari Sahara motor home and I dont like the manually operated park brake, its too hard to operate. I want an air operated park brake like the Beaver I used to have. where a… read more
2003 Safari: sahara motor home..ignition key there is no power
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
We are looking at purchasing a 2003 Safari Sahara motorhome. We have a couple of questions. 1. When we turn the ignition key there is no power. If you hold down auxiliary power switch it will start. A… read more
Safari: Sahara..Chassis..front Rotor and caliper, but not sure
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Looking for parts info on a 1995 Sahara Safari, with a Magnum Chassis by SMC. I need to replace the front Rotor and caliper, but not sure where to start to aquite the parts. I'm in the San Francisco a… read more
Safari: 1998 Cat 3126..Sahara..trip and it just died and will not fire
Expert, rv mechanic
I have a 1998 Cat 3126 in my Safari Sahara. I had it running while I was getting ready for a trip and it just died and will not fire back up. It just turns over. It will start with a little ether and … read more
SAFARI: SCHEMATIC..COACH..FOOT..IT LEAKS OUR TEL # IS 207 654 3157
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
PLEASE PROVIDE INFO AND SCHEMATIC ON ELECTRIC STAIRS scs?frIGETTE COACH STEP ON sAFARI 2008 30 FOOT COACH AND WHERE WOULD NWE GET MORE INFO ON THIS COACH AS WE ARE ENCOUNTERING PROBLEMS WITH THE SLIDE… read more
1999 Safari: sahara..stays..goes back..wires on top of the gas tank
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
We have a 1999 Safari sahara. The gas guage goes way over the full mark when you fill it up, and stays there until it seems like it later goes back to almost empty. We couldnt find wires on top of the… read more
1999 SAFARI: SAHARA..THE BACKUP CAMERA WAS DEMONSTRATED
gene
gene, RV Mechanic
JUST PURCHASED A 1999 SAFARI SAHARA MODEL 3006 MOTORHOME. THE BACKUP CAMERA WAS DEMONSTRATED AT PURCHASE BUT I CANNOT GET IT TO FUNCTION, DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SEQUENCE OF OPERATION TO USE THIS SYSTEM … read more
safari: My 1998..front end..car goes..motor home..faster than 55mph
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
My 1998 Sahara safari seem reel light in the front end. when a car goes by in the other lane .The motorhome seems to want to move to the shoulder. .Also seems hard to drive whan I go faster than 55mph… read more
1999 safari: sahara serengeti ivory A class, deisel pusher..Coach
Nick
Nick, RVIA Certification
I have a 1999 safari sahara serengeti ivory A class, deisel pusher. How or were do I get parts? I was told Monaco Coach is now their parts dealer, but I guess they are in chapter 11.… read more