RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

norcold..my motor home has quit working model no..fault code…

Customer Question
my norcold refriderator in my...
my norcold refriderator in my motorhome has quit working model no. 1200XX. It flashes a fault code that i think says "NO CO" could you tell me what might be the problem. It tries to start up normally then goes to this fault code.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: RV
6/28/2010
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Hi: Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this. That is a "no cool" fault which means the control board has sensed that it cannot cool this as normal and shuts it down. This can be a minor thing such as just being out of level to the more serious of a failed cooling unit. The control board will need to be reset. Go HERE for a copy of the Service Manual for this unit. It is very complete and easy to follow. See page 18 for the reset prodedure. Check the steps that they want you to follow first. There is a complete list of things to check for the AC operation and the LP operation. The board also has built in diagnostics. See the manual for instructions in accessing them. This can be a faulty control board. It can self diagnose this as well. I would Bookmark this or print out a copy as they are very handy to have. Get back to me if you need more assistance with this. Be sure that it is level to 3 degrees or less. Very important. R.J.

Edited by RANDALL on 6/28/2010 at 8:37 PM EST