RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

50 amp generac generator in my RV...about 15 seconds..30 amp..trip…

Customer Question
I have a 50 amp...
I have a 50 amp generac generator in my RV. When I call for electricity it gives me power for about 15 seconds and then stops all power. The generatior continues to run and the 30 amp & 20 amp breakers do not trip. In about 5-10 minutes, the power comes back for another 15 seconds, power stops, breakers do not kick and generator keeps running.

Dave
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: RV
6/29/2010
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I made a response on your earlier post...........best to keep it on just one thread. R.J.