RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Blew..checked fuses..the reset plugs...no AC working...we r…

Customer Question
blew fuse when turning on...
blew fuse when turning on mircowave.. have checked fuses inside and out... checkd and set the reset plugs...no AC working...we r on the inverter now...
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/26/2010
RV Mechanic: gene, RV Mechanic replied 8 years ago
gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Hi Renee,
Did you loose 110 volts at the outlet to the microwave?
Depending on which inverter you have there will be either push button reset breakers or toggle switch type breakers,check on the inverter and reset the breaker.
Let me know?
No we r not using voltage to a power sourse we had the generator going at the time we lost power.
we have checked the push reset buttons... we have flipped the ac, & main 50 & 30 amp breakers switches and the 20 & 15 amps off then on again...there r 2 BF something or another plugs on both sides of the RV and we have pressed and reset them as well...
We r back on generator cuz the battery is low for the inverter and shut all poweer to plugs off.
On the generator you also have 110 volt breakers,they will be a toggle type as well,check them and reset if needed.
YES YES YES YES YES YES..... THAT WAS IT .....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...i'M BLOWING U KISSES ALL THE WA FROM MONTANA...
Great glad you got it going.
SO Where do i go to give a feedback and add a bonus I'd like to make it an even $20 instead of just the bare $9.. I didn't know if this would work and I'm pretty sceptical of internet stuff...lol...We should hav known this cuz it happened to us on our pre RV about 6 yr ago...short memories i guess...
thnx again
Renee
You should have options on the bottom left corner I believe,I m on this side,haven't done it from your screen too much...lol
gene
gene, RV Mechanic
ok i'll b patient and c what happens when I press other buttons...
Renee
Renee

you should have an accept button,maybe a drop down on the right top corner