RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where do I get an electrical schematic for a 2003 Aerbus?

6/25/2010
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Hi: Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this. Are you looking for a particular part of it or the whole thing?
I need it for the 12 volt system. It's for the battery disconnect.
I would give Rexhall a call at(NNN) NNN-NNNNand ask for Alex. Manuals are $15 but maybe just a schematic is less. If you know who made this system I might have one. The two most common are Intellitec and RV Custom Products. If it is theirs you have to get that from them or Rexhall. They don't have a website.........hard to believe this day in time. R.J.
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Thanks for the positive Feedback comment.........much appreciated! Please tell your friends about our service here at Just Answer. Most of the time we can give you a quick answer that can save you a bunch of money and save you having to make and appointment to get into a dealer. R.J