RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Much pressure..I just got a pressure valve and havent tried it…

Customer Question
is there any way it...
is there any way it could be caused by too much pressure when i am connected to a water line. I just got a pressure valve and haven't tried it yet
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: RV
6/24/2010
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 8 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Hi: Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this. Are you asking a follow up question? If so, I will let whoever was helping you answer this. If not, please explain your question in more detail. Were you working with Robert on this?
R.J.
I was taliking to you. I have the Thetford Auqa Magic Galzxy Starlite - it is on a pedistal and i was wondering about the possibility of the pressure being the problem. I haven't noticed it leaking when i flush it from the holding tank and was wondering if the pressure attachment would help before i go to the trouble of changing repairing or replacing the toilet. We don't have any close that can repair rvs
Well, it can be too much pressure but that is rare. Do you have a pressure reducer on your incoming water line? When in doubt put one on. Or try turning the faucet down so the water stream is reduced and see if that makes a difference. R.J.
I have already excepted your answer and sent a tip - because of the problem of the page not downloading the first time i tried - i sent the questions twice.
Thank you for letting me know............I do recall that. Please come back if you need more help in the future..........R.J.
Thank you very much for your help and I have bookmarked this page and noted your name.
Thank you...........you can always ask for me by name is XXXXX XXXXX