RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

1998 Fleetwood: The control panel indicator lights are

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...
Hello, I have a 1998 Fleetwood Discovery. The roof a/c units will not cycle. The control panel indicator lights are green, but neither the furnace or a/c units will operate.
Regards
Bob Hall
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: RV
6/19/2010
RV Mechanic: gene, RV Mechanic replied 8 years ago
gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Hi Bob,
Here is a trouble shooting guide on the system,go through it and let me know what you find,we can do some more checks if needed.

Hi Gene,

Thanks for the info. I will do the troubleshooting tomorrow evening and let you know the results. Fleetwood mounts the temp sensor in an inccredably mindless spot. On the bulkhead, nest to the control panel, however the fridge door can hit it if not carefull.

Regards

Bob Hall

Ok Bob I'll be waiting to hear from you.