gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

cliking noise comes..refrigurator area it dont do it on battery power

Customer Question

when I am plug in to a power sorce a cliking noise comes from refrigurator area it don't do it on battery power.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 8 years ago.
Hi: Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this. It sounds like the igniter or a relay on the board is stuck.
If you get back to me with the make and model of your refer I can get you some additional things to check. That information should be on the data tag on the inside of the unit. I will watch for your post. R.J.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I had a freind tell me it is the 3 way power board. thanks
Expert:  Randall replied 8 years ago.
That may be the source, but it is not supposed to be doing that. Come back if you still need help........R.J.