RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

fleetwood: motor home..he hooked up his power cord..water pump…

Customer Question
My friend has a large...
My friend has a large older fleetwood motor home, when he hooked up his power cord he only has power to his plug outlets none of the lights, refridge or water pump work. can you give me an idea, we have checked all breakers.
Submitted: 12 years ago.Category: RV
5/1/2010
RV Mechanic: gene, RV Mechanic replied 12 years ago
gene
gene, RV Mechanic
What Fleetwood unit is it you have,Year and model if you know will help.
Sounds like the battery is dead.
The converter is what charges the batteries to run all the 12 volt systems in the coach and also run the 12 volt system when you are plugged into shore power.
Can you give me the make and model of the converter?Depending on the unit it will be located with the 110 volt breakers.